Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bridges


Shoe, originally uploaded by nominally_challenged.

Continuing the somewhat narcissistic theme of displaying some of my paintings (which is also a convenient way of blogging without actually writing terribly much, today's offering is called "Bridges", for reasons which are self-evident to me, but may not be quite as obvious to the beholder.

And for those of you who are wondering - yes, I actually own that shoe (and the one for the left foot as well :) ); and yes, I have actually worn them. Both. At the same time. For far too many hours in a row.

But that is quite another story ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one that spike of death. Don't catch a cold or nose bleed up there, ya hear?

05 October, 2006 06:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a promising story..And great picture.

05 October, 2006 07:22  
Blogger Mama Wombat said...

I love the idea of bridges and all they represent. But I'd break my ankle after wearing those for 5 minutes...
I love the crystal ball painting too.

09 October, 2006 23:31  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Steph - hehehe - believe me, it really is colder up there, that, by the way, is why drag queens wear those big, tacky, synthetic wigs and all that make-up. It's insulation ...

EB - thanks! If you're really good, I might even decide to blog about one of those stories (but only might ...) Oh, and welcome to ze blog.

Mama Wombat! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your paw-print also! Believe me, the heels take some getting used to, but with the correct brand of vodka, almost anything is possible ... :)

10 October, 2006 01:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home