Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gee has it been that long?

I just checked and my last post was on the 2nd of September - almost an entire month ago!

Well, the war ended, so I pretty much stopped blogging about the fact that I was ignoring the war. But apart from that, I've been a tad busy and I really do have (what I think are) very good reasons for not having blogged in the interim. I will post about some of those reasons soon-ish, I hope.

In any event, just thought I'd ping the blogosphere and check that someone's still out there reading me ... every so often ... perhaps?

Hello??

Anyone ... ???

(damn)

3 Comments:

Blogger SavtaDotty said...

The news of your post has reached the periphery!

28 September, 2006 09:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you had fallen into the shredder...
welcome back!

29 September, 2006 11:22  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Yael, I believe all has been revealed :)

Savta - it doesn't take long, does it? :)

Nicole - LOL, I was almost buried under it all, but thankfully, I didn't fall in ...

30 September, 2006 09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home