Friday, September 29, 2006

Comments Policy

It was pointed out to me yesterday (although considering the circumstances in which this was done, it is a marvel that I actually remembered), that my comments section was restricted only to be people who have a blogger account. I had not been aware of this (I thought it was open to basically anyone who had a blog), so I have decided to open up the comments section to everyone.

PLEASE NOTE!

I will not, at this stage, be moderating comments, but I do reserve the right to delete things that are tasteless, offensive or just really badly written. I'm more than happy to hear what you have to say, but this little virtual space is like my home - please don't make me have to start moderating, and please stay civil to each other.

Having had my little rant and said my little bit, I now pronounce this blog open to general commenting.

Let the Games Begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger SavtaDotty said...

wot abut badspeling?

30 September, 2006 12:59  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Savta - bad spelling is only ok when the bad speller is cute :)

05 October, 2006 01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home