Monday, August 04, 2008

Wow, has it been a long time, or what?

Hello faithful reader!

Yes, I know, it's been ages and it's all my fault, but I needed a break from typing - a rather silly excuse given that my livelihood is earned entirely from typing, but I present it as my excuse nonetheless for you to do with as you will.

Actually, the primary reason for my not posting was that I felt I had nothing to post about, but when I look back at the past few months, I see that they were actually filled with the stuff posts are made of, and yet I deprived you, dear reader, of any insight into them. Not fair, I know. Not fair at all.

So the posts will come, most likely in stops and starts, because I really am incredibly busy with work and other stuff (mostly work actually), but they will come. I promise. Well, I hope, anyway.

Thanks for bearing with me. For some reason, even though it's been fully six months since I last posted (I think), I still have visitors to my blog, which is gratifying. Thank you, oh ye of eternal hope - I will try to make your visits more worthwhile in the future :)

In the meantime, bear with me. It might take a little time to crank this thing up again.

Ciao for now!

NC

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure. Tease us with a non-post post, why don't you?! ;-)

Looking forward to reading more!

04 August, 2008 02:43  
Blogger Nobody said...

Good to have you back. Life is dry without flowers

07 August, 2008 10:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I'd given up all hope and moved your bookmark to the "retired" folder, a post! Welcome back!

11 August, 2008 01:17  
Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

Well at least I feel less guilty for not having checked since January!

11 August, 2008 15:06  
Blogger Nizo said...

! قام من بين الأموات NC

17 August, 2008 05:51  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

liza - touche :) but I have to ease my way back into this smoothly ...

NB - I'd have thought that through my teaching, you would have started buying yourself your own flowers. I had no idea you were so dependent on me - apologies :D

Jennifer - Does your "retired" folder come with a golden handshake?

Bullfighter - I myself hadn't checked since around February, so I can't really blame you ...

Nizo - Indeed. Though it took me more than three days, and contrary to the other guy, I first appeared to a poodle.

17 August, 2008 06:06  
Blogger Nobody said...

nominally challenged said...

liza - touche :) but I have to ease my way back into this smoothly ...

NB - I'd have thought that through my teaching, you would have started buying yourself your own flowers. I had no idea you were so dependent on me - apologies :D


I have no luck with flowers, they just keep dying. Recently I was trying my luck with making salads and it was much better. (I am not sure actually if there is any connection between the two).

30 August, 2008 14:17  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

NB I am surprised - I didn't figure you for a salad eater. I kind of thought that your tastes were more carnivorous. Next thing you're going to tell me that you enjoy sunset walks along the beach and the music of Julio Iglesias ...

31 August, 2008 00:04  
Blogger Nobody said...

good observation NC

I used to be totally carnivorous regularly enhancing my diet with alcohol and synthetic drugs. I also smoke a lot. But establishing a more healthy style was always the number two in my list of priorities (after emotional intelligence of course). Now I decided that things that used to be delayed again and again should not be delayed anymore.

31 August, 2008 00:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NomChall, NomChall!! woohoo! yay, he's back:-)
kisses and hugs, oh very missed, indeedy, oh yes, very much missed, cyber-friend.
K. of the Illustrated Freier

20 September, 2008 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

replica patek philippe watches ,replica vacheron constantin watches ,cheap audemars piguet watches ,replica alange sohne watches ,fake franck muller watches ,discount iwc watches ,replica jaeger lecoultre watches ,wholesale chopard watches ,replica mont blanc watches cheap rolex datejusts watches ,replica chanel watches ,fake gucci watches ,cheap christian louboutin shoes,fake christian louboutin pumps,discount christian louboutin sandals,wholesale christian louboutin boots

20 November, 2009 05:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home