Saturday, August 04, 2007

Eh bien

I have decided that I want to do a brief course in drawing or painting (or both) in Paris (or some other fabulous city in Europe) this autumn. Probably for a week, or maximum two weeks. So I'm looking for ideas.

If any of my faithful 3.45 readers has any ideas or has done something similar and can perhaps tell me where to look, I'd be grateful. My searches so far have revealed full academic semesters, or classes on a drop-in basis. I'm looking for something structured, yet brief.

It just strikes me that there must be something of this sort in Paris - after all, isn't that what Paris is for?

Hope someone out there has more of a clue than I do ... :)

Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nizo said...

voila quelques idées pour toi mon cher:


L‘Académie Européenne des Beaux-Arts de Trèves



Istituto Michelangelo




Accademia Europea Di Firenze

04 August, 2007 12:51  
Blogger Nizo said...

for the last one you need to click on "inscription" then "fiche d'inscription on line" then "Intensif Artistique"

04 August, 2007 12:55  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Nizo, you are a gem!

The third one looks really great, even though it's not Paris ... still, how bad can learning Italian as well as painting be? :D

04 August, 2007 17:37  
Blogger Nizo said...

You were right about not finding much in Paris, most courses were for a whole semester or more.

I'll ask around in the "community"

04 August, 2007 23:34  
Blogger Lirun said...

i dont think ull be getting much drawing done..

06 August, 2007 12:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home