Friday, October 20, 2006

An Unexpected Visit

My statcounter tells me that I just had a visitor from, of all places, Iran! And this on a day when the clown posing as the President of that country is predicting that Israel is going to disappear. I know I shouldn't be too excited, but I've never had an Iranian visitor on my blog before, and even though I can tell that he / she reached my blog only because they clicked on the "next blog" option on the blogger navbar, and spent a total of zero seconds reading my blog, I still think it's pretty cool.

If, on the other hand, the reader was Mr. Clown himself (who, I'm told, actually has his own blog), then, Mr. Clown, I point my sculpted smooth Zionist tushy at you, sir, and not in a gesture of invitation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!

20 October, 2006 23:31  
Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

Wow...you HAVE been on a posting spree. And a painting spree by the looks of it.

I, however, have not.

Gomenasai!

Keep up the good work!

22 October, 2006 20:18  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

john - :-P I have to do my bit to fight Iranian aggression :)

bullfighter - yep, I had a boost of inspiration re blogging. But the paintings posted here were done last year. I'm slowly posting more - such as, hmm, in a few minutes :)

23 October, 2006 01:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home