Thursday, January 11, 2007

My excuse for everything right now ...

... is that my parents are in town. It's surprisingly fun, but incredibly tiring at the same time. And certainly leaves precious little time for blogging.

Apologies to anyone who's gotten used to reading me. Prior to this I was in work-overload for about a month, so I really haven't been blogging nearly enough ...

I promise to get back into it soon ...

Ok, promise is a big word with two syllables, I'll go for something humbler: I hope to get back into it soon.

In the meantime, hum something tuneful while you wait ... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Lydia Sizer and I am working on a thesis through Brown University in the United States looking at blogs. I am looking at how blogs affect mutual understanding among people of different ethnic backgrounds and I was wondering if you would be willing to take a survey I have prepared for my research. This research would give you a voice in determining whether blogs would be useful in aiding global security. If you are interested, don't hesitate to email me at Lydia_Sizer@brown.edu. Thank you so much for your time. For convenience, please enter "thesis survey" as the subject of your email as I will not know who is writing to me. Thanks again!

--Lydia Sizer

13 January, 2007 14:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home