Sunday, November 19, 2006

One word meme ...

I am currently way too busy to post as I am in the throes of what can only be described as My Busiest Work Month Evah! However, I just caught this meme at Udge's, Savtadotty's and Noorster's places, and I had to have a go too.

So here goes:

1. Yourself: diligent
2. Your spouse: who?
3. Your hair: retreating
4. Your mother: distant
5. Your father: cute
6. Your favorite item: bed
7. Your dream last night: safari
8. Your favorite drink: campari
9. Your dream car: none
10. The room you are in: salon
11. Your ex: confused
12. Your fear: confusion
13. What you want to be in 10 years: eighteen
14. Who you hung out with last night: dog
15. What you're not: millionaire
16. Muffins: buns
17: One of your wish list items: orchid
18: Time: illusion
19. The last thing you did: ate
20. What you are wearing: jeans
21. Your favorite weather: summer
22. Your favorite book: H2G2
23. The last thing you ate: cornflakes
24. Your life: awesome
25. Your mood: ditto
26. Your best friend: ditto
27. What you're thinking about right now: buns
28. Your car: none
29. What you are doing at the moment: typing
30. Your summer: short
31. Your relationship status: single
32. What is on your TV: aerial
33. What is the weather like: cool
34. When was the last time you laughed: today


Tagging, as usual, is by the honor system.

:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still eating cornflakes, I see.

You have a dog? Awesome.

19 November, 2006 21:52  
Blogger Udge said...

I laughed out loud at #13. Great list.

20 November, 2006 14:21  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Have you noticed how many of us one-worders are wearing jeans? Or is it just that everybody wearing jeans but I can't see them all?

21 November, 2006 06:51  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

bullfighter - indeed I am (see today's post for details) and indeed I do (will post about him at some opportune time)

udge - I'm pleased I made you laugh, but #13 was totally serious ... :-P

savta - I think it's cos it's a one word thing. If I'd have written "shirt", people might think: "What? he's not wearing any pants?" Apart from that, yes, everyone is wearing jeans ... just go outside and have a look :)

26 November, 2006 06:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home