Saturday, August 05, 2006

Heightened alert

Walked past my friendly local bomb shelter today. Nonchalantly, of course. Not that I'm panicking, of course. I mean, Hadera is a whole 40 minutes drive away (which is at least 5 minutes in rocket time, right?)

Damn place is still locked. And oh so convincingly so.

I think I'll buy a shovel tomorrow and start digging one in the junk heap that purports to be the garden of my building ... If nothing else, it will get me out in the fresh air and stop me from reading news sites and blogs all day. That's got to be a good thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger SavtaDotty said...

At least you know where your bomb shelter is ;-)

05 August, 2006 11:26  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

I do need a tan.

Do you think I can do it in my speedos?

06 August, 2006 01:12  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Ooh, that matches my thong ...

LOL

(NOTTT!)

06 August, 2006 12:57  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Sorry John, not brief enough for my taste ... I'm already negotiating a swap with Noorster. I get her hot pink thong and she gets my jockstrap. I think it's gonna work ...

06 August, 2006 13:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home