Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm Ba-acccccccccccccck!

Ok, well, we're at war, apparently, so I've decided to revive my blog. I think that's the sort of thing you do when there's a war going on. Particularly since I've found myself feeding off other blogs and news-sites for information and desperately wanting to have my own say - so here I am! I expect you all to applaud in your thousands!

I came back to look at my blog this afternoon, following a lonnnnnnnnnng absence, to discover that somehow I had attracted the interest of two spammers (see comments section on immediately previous entry). I am totally intrigued by the wonders of spam and how they just get in everywhere, which is why I'm leaving the comments there in the meantime.

Anyway, this is just to say I'm back, and isn't it wonderful that I am, and all that.

Of course, no-one except the spammers is reading this right now, but heck, even they deserve attention. After all, we are at war.

3 Comments:

Blogger nominally challenged said...

I bow to your applause, my dear Noorster!

Now, when are we going to start drinking this war away?

16 July, 2006 02:23  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Any Duty-Free orders?

16 July, 2006 10:17  
Blogger nominally challenged said...

Savta, Noorster has a whole bottle of Finlandia. If you hurry on home, we might still be coherent when you arrive. Otherwise, we are likely to be slightly pickled ...

16 July, 2006 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home