Thursday, December 30, 2004

Good Evening Blogsphere!!

Bloglings of the world, greetings!

I spent 30 minutes sitting in front of the first page of this website trying to come up with a name to call myself, and finally settled on "Nominally Challenged", basically because I still haven't come up with a name. This is not surprising. Every time I've ever set out to do any form of writing, I always get stuck on the names. My heros are always called "John", or "Bob" or "Bill", and my heroines are always "Jane" - all of them - even though I've never actually known anyone called Jane, let alone John, Bob or Bill (ok, I know a John, let's not get finicky). I just can't seem to come up with really great names such as Weatherford Tumbler, or Hieronymus Q Flashlight III. They just don't roll off the keyboard with any sort of finesse.

Imagine then, if you will, my horror when, after finally coming up with "Nominally Challenged", I then had to come up with a name for my blog, and a separate address name. And all of that in one night.

I need a rest from all that thinking.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi", and see how this thing works.

So ... um ... hi. And hope to write again soon :-)

Nominally Challenged

2 Comments:

Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Dear Nominally,
Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to reading observation by all of you (youse guys).
Love,
SD

30 December, 2004 12:52  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Hey, I just noticed: you used bold on your first blog. Woowoo!

01 January, 2005 11:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home